Connecting your social accounts has several benefits, such as:
1) Increase Your Hookit Score
The total number of people (otherwise known as fans or audience) you have in your ‘network’ on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and how many likes and comments they make on your posts is an important thing brands look at before deciding what deal to offer you. Some view this as ‘influence’, but when it comes to your Hookit Score, we call this ‘Reach’ and it helps measure and quantify how much you get. By connecting your social accounts, we can tell you how big your audience is in social media and how much activity you generate every day.
2) Automatically Post Updates to your Hookit Profile
It’s now easier than ever to post updates to your Hookit profile and/or share your posts to Hookit to other social profiles like Facebook and Twitter:
* Instagram – Once connected, you can post your Instagram photos directly to your Hookit profile. Within your Hookit Account Settings, you have two options: to post all your photos or only post the ones you want by #hookit when posting to Instragram.
* Facebook – Once connected, you can quickly find Facebook friends to compare your Hookit Score against and/or add them to sessions and events.
* Twitter – Once connected, your tweets are posted to your activity feed on your Hookit profile.
3) Share Your Updates to Other Social Platforms
While making it easier to pull in your posts to other sites, you can also share your ‘athlete’ specific accomplishments or updates, such as changes in your Hookit Score, event finishes, sessions, media coverage or sponsors out to Facebook and Twitter.
4) Have Questions? Check out our FAQs:
Do I have to connect my accounts?
No, you aren’t required to connect any of your accounts, but not doing it may affect your Hookit Score and/or your eligibility or the level of deals provided by Brand Support Programs.
How to I create an account if I don’t have one?
* Facebook – signup online or from your phone at www.facebook.com
* Instagram – signup online or from your phone at www.instagram.com
* Twitter – signup online or from your phone at www.twitter.com
Will other sites be added?
Yes, new sites and platforms are already in the process of being added. As they are, a notification will be sent out so you can connect to increase your score and/or drive more activity to and from your Hookit athlete account.