Total audience, interactions and influence in social media. You get points for how many followers you have, but more importantly how many likes, comments and shares you get on the stuff you're posting to Instagram, Facebook & Twitter. We look mostly at the last 30 days, so keep your social going to get full points.
Reasons Your Reach Can Drop:
- Decrease in the your total audience throughout all of your social media accounts.
- Less audience growth over a 30 day period in comparison to the previous 30 days.
- Decrease in the number of interactions received on posts over a 30 day period in comparison to the previous 30 days.
- Decrease in travel coverage over 12 months in comparison to the last 12 months.
- A drop in your performance can also have a slight impact on your reach score.
Please keep in mind that all these factors are weighted differently and the Hookit Score is deigned to fluctuate depending on how active you are in your sport.
How to improve: First off, make sure your accounts are connected and up to date. Second, post interesting content that get's people to interact, like & comment. Use #'s to get your content in front of more people and grow your followers.