Connecting your social accounts has several benefits, such as:
1) Automatically Post Updates to your Monster Army Profile
It’s now easier than ever to post updates to your Monster Army profile and/or share your posts to Monster Army to other social profiles like Facebook and Twitter:
* Instagram – Once connected, you can post your Instagram photos directly to your Monster Army profile. Within your Monster Army Account Settings, you have two options: to post all your photos or only post the ones you want by tagging #MonsterArmy when posting to Instagram.
* Facebook – Once connected, you can quickly find Facebook friends to compare your Hookit Score against and/or add them to sessions and events.
* Twitter – Once connected, your tweets are posted to your activity feed on your Monster Army profile.
Need Help? Download this guide
2) Share Your Updates to Other Social Platforms
While making it easier to pull in your posts to other sites, you can also share your ‘athlete’ specific accomplishments or updates, such as changes in your Hookit Score, event finishes, sessions, media coverage or sponsors out to Facebook and Twitter.
3) Have Questions? Check out our FAQs:
Do I have to connect my accounts?
No, you aren’t required to connect any of your accounts, but not doing so may affect your Monster Army eligibility or the level of deals offered.
How do I create an account if I don’t have one?
* Facebook – signup online or from your phone at www.facebook.com
* Instagram – signup online or from your phone at www.instagram.com
* Twitter – signup online or from your phone at www.twitter.com